To the Client:
- It reduces the anxiety and pain, for the proceeding is safer and less traumatic;
- It reduces the probability of damage to veins and haematoma formations.
To the Health Technician:
- Visual information added to his natural ability in locating veins reduces rate of unsuccessful punctures;
- It assures greater speed and safety in work;
- It increases the possibility of veins choice, mainly in patients with long treatment period;
- It allows diagnosing the impossibility of finding peripheral veins.
To the Institution:
- It reduces costs with dischargeable materials (needles and catheters, etc.);
- It increases the index of users satisfaction that, naturally, will recommend the good services provided;
- It elevates the offered attending quality reflecting a good institutional image in the market.