To the Client:
- It reduces parents’ anxiety and pain to the little patient, for the proceeding is safer and less traumatic;
- It reduces the probability of damage to veins and haematome formation.
To the Health Technician:
- Visual information plus the natural ability to locate veins reduce rate of unsuccessful puncture, increasing first trying success;
- It assures greater speed and safety in work;
- It assures the possibility of choosing peripheral veins, specially in patients with long period treatments;
- It allows diagnosing the impossibility of fiddling peripheral veins.
To the Institution
- It reduces costs with dischargeable materials (needles, catheters, etc.);
- It increases the parents clients satisfaction index, that naturally will recommend the good services provided;
- It increases the offered attending quality, reflecting a good institutional image to the market.