Venoscópio IV Plus
Venoscópio IV plus
Easy to use, compact and accurate!
Using simply light projection it is able to permeate the subcutaneous tissue allowing the visibility of a specific vein before puncturing it, which minimizes patient's pain during the procedure. It reduces the need for tourniquet, which temporarily stops the blood flow altering biochemical and haematological results. It enhances safety and comfort to both patient and users.
Using the latest LED RGB (red, green and blue) technology it is possible to easily see the vein’s:
- Course and bifurcations
- Caliber and diameter (photo of the vein and needle)
- Flow and permeability
Its use becomes even more applicable for:
- Obese patients
- Dark skin patients
- Patients with chronic diseases
- This technological innovation offers the highest vein puncturing accuracy giving customers more peace of mind.
- Users no longer have to make puncturing procedure by palpation of the vessel, but visualizing it.s
Better cost benefit:
- For the health service, thanks to the optimized use of collection and puncture materials, this also increases customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- • The use of AAA rechargeable batteries turned Venoscopio IV Plus into one of the more compact portable veins locator in the international market.
- • The combination of the LED red and green colors allows the equipment use even in natural light. (Photo of a lighted arm)
- • The 90 degrees stems rotation allows its use on any body surface.
- • The charging stand gives more autonomy to Venoscópio IV plus allowing an uninterrupted use.
- Dual color light in the Venoscópio IV plus upper body:
- Green: Ready for use.
- Red: Needs recharging.
- Three 1.2 volts batteries.
- Removable lower compartment for battery replacement.
- One color light in its stand:
- On: loading.
- Off: bad contact.
One year manufactory guarantee.
Life long assistance of Duan manufacturer.
Research & Development:
The Venoscópio IV plus is another example of Duan’s investment in research with users, our partners. To them we dedicate the success of this innovation, which will fulfil most of their expectations, while minimizing the anxiety and pain of those who seek health services.
Venosbaby is a version of the vein locator Venoscope IV (Venoscópio IV) conceived for use in children from 0 to 7 years old. As well as the original device, Venosbaby is practical, compact and, besides the direct location of a specific vein, it allows the visualization of the venous net in children of 2 kg or less, when positioned in the opposite side to the puncture. Other important differential of Venosbaby are the rotational stems, that allow its use in limbs of newly borns, of practically any diameter.
- Visualization of the venous net in a fast and
- It allows to evaluate venous caliber, route and
- It allows larger speed and precision in the
- It reduces / eliminates unsuccessful
- Adjustment of focus and intensity of the light
with one hand;
- It offers larger safety and well-being, so
much to the patient as to the professional;
- Reduction of the costs with disposable
Click Here and see the Venosbaby instructions manual.
- Dimension (cm): 11,5 x 4,5 x 3,0;
- 6 high intensity leds , 3 in each stem (1 red and 2 white);
- 90 degrees rotational stems;
- Two levels of light intensity (average and high);
- Bivolt AC Adapter;
- Battery level display in the upper part;
- Last generation circuits with SMT technology (Surface Mount Technology);
- 3 1,2 volts rechargeable batteries;
- 1 year warranty;
- Permanent technical support from Duan.